ICP Connect study programmes are accredited international study programmes. We award scholarships to applicants from 29 eligible countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America to attend one of the 15 master's programmes taught in English at one or more Flemish universities. VLIR-UOS provides an annual intake of 10 new first-year scholarships for each ICP.
Please join our teamsmeeting on Monday October 2 - Click here to participate
Time 9:30-10:00 Belgian time (15:30-16:00 local PHI time)
Can I aJopply for an ICP Connect scholarship?
- Nationality and country of residence: Candidates’ must be nationals of one of the 29 eligible countries and must be a resident of one of these countries (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application.
- Age: Candidates cannot be older than 35 on January 1 of the year of intake for an initial master and 45 for an advanced master.
- Professional background and experience: Preference will be given to candidates employed in higher education, government or civil society, or those targeting a career in one of these sectors. Candidates employed in the private sector or newly graduated candidates with no work experience may also be considered if they provide a strong motivation and profile.
- Scholarship applications: Candidates may apply for only one ICP Connect scholarship application per year.
- Previously awarded scholarships: Candidates may not have previously received a scholarship from the Belgian government to attend a study programme and may not have enrolled in a study programme at a Belgian higher education institution before January 1 of the year of intake.
How can I apply?
- Confirm your eligibility based on all given criteria.
- Take a look at the selected Master's programmes (15).
- Learn more about the Master's programmes on their respective websites
- If you are interested in a specific programme, go to the website of the university organising this and follow the instructions.
- On the university website, apply for admission to the programme as well as for the scholarship itself. When you apply for the programme, be sure to mention whether you wish to apply for a scholarship. Do not apply for more than one Master's programme per year.