Created in 1988, Excelia is one of the leading French Higher Education groups. Excelia's 5 expertises with a strong presence in its local regions and an international outlook are displayed on our bachelor and master programmes through:
- Excelia Business School
- Excelia Tourism & Hospitality School
- Excelia Digital School
- Excelia Academy, and
- Excelia Executive Education.
Member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, Excelia is a triple-accredited institution (AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA) and is the only French institution to boast UNWTO TedQual accreditation for its management of tourism and hospitality programmes. The school has also been ranked as the top 50 institutions in the Financial Times' global ranking.
With 4000 students on campus -- including 25% international students represented by 80 different nationalities -- pursuing bachelor’s to master’s degree in English or French track, a global network of 18,700 graduates, and 183 university partners across the globe, Excelia is continuously embedding strong international exposure to jumpstart students’ career internationally.
|Symbols & Programme Name||PROGRAMME||Degree Level||Duration||Tuition|
|BBA International||Certificate||4 Years (Bachelor)||€11,000 per year|
Travel and Tourism
|Bachelor in Tourism and Hospitality Management||Certificate||3 Years (Bachelor)||€8,900 per year|
|Master in Management||Masters||2 Years||€12,600 per year|
|Master of Science - MSc||Masters||12, 16, or 24 months||€15,500 | €13,250 per year (depending on the track)|
|Bachelor in Web Design (French track only)||Certificate||3 Years (Bachelor)||€7,900 per year|
Excelia holds the Bienvenue en France label awarded by Campus France, which proves that the school has met the international quality standard set in welcoming international students in French higher education institutions.
Excelia is also established worldwide through 6 overseas offices (USA, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Morocco, India, and China in addition to a European representative based in La Rochelle) to provide assistance for you, international students, prior arrival on campus.
Upon arrival on campus, you will be welcomed by the Student Life team who will assist you with practical matters (accommodation, transport, integration with the student community, health care, and etc.), to help you settle during your studies in France.
Take a closer look at our 2019 summer welcome days for international students:
- What is the admission procedure at Excelia?
- You can follow our application procedure here
- Is a certain level of French required to enter one of the programmes?
- You are not required to have a specific level of French if you are interested to study in English. If you are interested to study in French, an official B2 level will be required prior your on-campus integration.
- How can I choose the campus?
- When you start your application, you will be asked to choose the campus.
- Do you have a winter intake?
- We do have winter intake for several programmes. Hit me up in the chat or through WhatsApp for more details!